Ya know, this blog is relatively new, and I don’t have a hellofalot of time to write blogs all day, so it kinda turns my day into another shit-storm when I look and another 50 bot-fucks have “subscribed” to my site. Jesus, when will these people who have the ability to write such elegant code (The Bot), put their efforts to good use, rather than criminal and socially degrading use?
If you intended to “Subscribe”, navigate to the site by clicking here, then add a comment to your favorite blog post. Otherwise your account will be deleted without further notice.
Thanks! Hunter Boondoggle
[boon-dog-uh l, -daw-guh l]
Noun and Verb
1. a product of simple manual skill, as a plaited leather cord for the neck or a knife sheath, made typically by a camper or a scout.
2. work of little or no value done merely to keep or look busy.
3. a project funded by the federal government out of political favoritism that is of no real value to the community or the nation.
verb (used with object), boondoggled, boondoggling.
4. to deceive or attempt to deceive:to boondoggle investors into a low-interest scheme.verb (used without object), boondoggled, boondoggling.
5. to do work of little or no practical value merely to keep or look busy.
Welcome to Boondoggle…Where we’ll be writing about such things as Conspiracy Theory, The Illuminati, Bigfoot and how so many people can claim to have seen him but why he’s always hanging out in blurry or out-of-focus locations or behind a rock or tree… We’ll also explore politics -and how we don’t really care if you lean to the left or the right because both parties are different roads to the same lame end!
Let’s see…there’s the New World Order, The Reptilians, Aliens, Demons, Satanism…(takes time to catch breath)…MK Ultra Mind Control, The Clinton’s, The Obamas, The Bush Family…and the CIA-FBI-MI5 and basically all “Intelligence” agencies.
We are not publishing this information to proclaim its truthfulness, or that we believe wholeheartedly everything written about on this site. The topics we choose to discuss are popular topics that many believe to be true, some hope to be true and many believe to be complete nonsense. We believe the topics to be interesting and worthy of further discussion, or we may find the topics and the widely available (and sometimes hidden) information about the subject matter to be to compelling and convincing.
Whatever you like to believe or choose to believe, we welcome your thoughts, comments and viewpoints.
-Hunter | Feb 1, 2017